- 130g unsalted butter
- 200g chopped milk chocolate
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g Digestive biscuits
- 150g Smarties, or similar
- Put butter, chocolate and golden syrup into a microwaveable bowl, then microwave on full for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Repeat in 10-15 second bursts until you’ve got a smooth mixture.
- Crush the biscuits and smarties (easiest way to crush the smarties is to to them in a jug, and hit them with the end of a rolling pin)
- Add the biscuit/smarties mixture to the chocolate and stir until everything’s covered in chocolate,
- Pour into a 20cm square dish, and flatten
- Put in fridge for 2 hours, take it out, cut and dust with icing sugar.
You can add marshmallows and/or raisins if that’s your kind of thing!